- HISC Home
- Assess My QI Skills
- Enhance My QI Skills
- My QI Project
- My Account
- Concise Practice Improvement Manual
To best experience this site and series of modules:
- Use a PC or Macintosh computer.
- This site is not yet fully functional (and not able to be used) with iPads or other tablet devices.
- HISC supports these browsers: HISC Technical Support.
- If you have installed any "pop-up stopper" software, you will need to disable this software before entering any of the modules.
- Use a monitor with the resolution set to 1024 x 768 pixels or greater.
- You will need a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader (verson 4.0 or higher) installed on your computer to read and download supplemental files.
If you have questions regarding continuing medical education credit, visit the CME Info page. If you can't find the answer to your question there, please direct your inquiries to the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine Continuing Medical Education Program. You can contact the office by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 216.983.1239.
Comments and questions about the content of the module and/or other sections of this website are always appreciated and should be directed to Improvement Learning. If you would like to contact us about a concern or suggestion, you may do so either by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling our office at 216-295-9942. Thank you.