- HISC Home
- Assess My QI Skills
- Enhance My QI Skills
- My QI Project
- My Account
- Concise Practice Improvement Manual
Plan & Assess My QI Project Home
Quality Improvement Project Planning:Click on the Quality Improvement Project Plan button, to the left, to begin the systematic planning of an improvement project you are considering or with which you are already involved. You are encouraged to return here to edit and refine this plan, as you involve or join with others, begin to discuss these questions and work together to implement the plan.
Implement Your Project:Implement your intervention OFF LINE in your practice setting.
Quality Improvement Project Assessment:Once you have completed your project, which is to say, your first Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) Cycle, click on the Quality Improvement Project Assessment button, to the left, to begin reflecting on and assessing what was accomplished in this effort and your role and contribution to the work of the improvement team.
CME Planning Committee
- Kurt Stange, MD, PhD, Chair, Professor of Family Medicine at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine / UH
- Mary Dolansky, RN, PhD, Assistant Professor, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing at Case Western Reserve University
- Christina Delos-Reyes, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry at Case Western Reserve University
- Srinivas Merugu, MD, Associate Training Director, Internal Medicine at St. Vincent Charity Medical Center
- Mark Cheren, EdD, Editor in Chief, President, Improvement Learning, 3093 Warrington Rd., Shaker Hts., OH 44120